STMicroelectronics STM32 Nucleo-64 Development Board (NUCLEO-F446RE)
The ARDUINO Uno v3 compatible STM32 Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible platform for prototyping.
The NUCLEO-F446RE's external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in run mode and ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion by allowing the use of a wide range of shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 integates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer, eliminating the need for a separate probe.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 includes the STM32 free software libraries and examples that are available with the STM32Cube MCU.
- ARDUINO Uno V3 expansion connector
- ST morpho extension headers for full access to all STM32 IO features
- Flexible power-supply options, including USB or external
- 1 LED shared with ARDUINO
- 1 user and 1 reset buttons