Compliance With Applicable Law
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations which may be applicable to your use of the Website. Such use may include visiting the Website, making purchases, posting content, interacting with other users of the Website or offering services, including those which may be offered for no compensation.
The Website, including all contents of PepperTech.io may not be used, in whole, in part, or as a derivative work without prior written permission.
If you believe any content on the Website conflicts with your intellectual property rights, please contact us using the “Contact” form provided, indicating the content in question and providing your contact information.
Linking To PepperTech.io
This site, PepperTech.io, and its contents, may be linked to provided that either attribution is made to this site, which shall include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) “PepperTech.io,” or the entire page structure, including the logo, of the linked page is included in such link.
User Content – License
The Website provides functionality which allows users to contribute text, messages, graphics, images, video and audio files to the Website (“User Content”). By uploading User Content to the Website, you grant LuluPepper Media LLC dba PepperTech Digital a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty and fee-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, redistribute, post, share, edit, archive, translate into any other language, sell, sublicense, create derivative works of, display, or distribute, including using any names or identifying information or characteristics of users posting or appearing in such User Content. By posting User Content, you waive any rights you may have in such User Content.
User Content – Moderation
Forum and product review contributions on the Website are welcomed and encouraged. All user contributions are subject to review and moderation. Comments that do not make a meaningful contribution to the community, in the sole determination LuluPepper Media LLC dba PepperTech Digital or that are contrary to our corporate values, may be removed without prior notice. LuluPepper Media LLC dba PepperTech Digital reserves the right to remove, edit, or not post any user contribution without notice to users of the Website.
Users who post any content or comments that could reasonably be considered hate speech, threatening, or derogatory will be banned from the Website. Users who repeatedly violate our commonsense guidelines may be banned from the Website.
LuluPepper Media LLC, its subsidiary entities, its agents, owners, employees or contractors do not have an obligation to moderate content on the Websites. You understand and agree that any content that does appear on the Website is not expressly endorsed or approved by LuluPepper Media LLC, its subsidiary entities, its owners, agents, employees or contractors.
User Content – Content for Entertainment Purposes Only
User Content – Prohibited Content
Certain content is prohibited from this site. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Illegal content;
- Content generally considered hate speech;
- Content that discloses the personal information, including addresses, phone numbers and Social Security or government identification numbers of any persons;
- Content that discloses financial account information, including bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, or account access information of any person or entity;
- Illicit software, which may include software obtained in violation of applicable copyright law, viruses, malware, or code designed to alter the functionality or performance of this, or any other website or computer service.
PepperTech.io may include or provide third party content, which may include without limitation: software downloads, user guides, product service bulletins, manufacturer information, advertisements, links to other resources or other endorsements as part of the Website. Appearance on the Website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party content, nor should it be assumed that such third party content has been reviewed, evaluated or tested by LuluPepper Media LLC dba PepperTech Digital.
The following are prohibited:
- Using the Website to violate any applicable state, local, Federal or national, provincial, or international law, regulation or ordinance;
- Uploading or transmitting any copyright, intellectual property, trademark or patent infringing material;
- Uploading or transmitting any confidential or trade secret information not previously in the public domain;
- Using the Website in any way which prevents other users from accessing the Website;
- Using the Website in anyway which causes malware, adware, Trojan Horse, or virus software or software routines to be deployed on the Website or downloaded or deployed on the computing environment of other users of the Website;
- Using the Website as any part of a denial of service attack directed toward any other server, computer network, or technology infrastructure;
- Accept as necessary for the purpose of search engine indexing and making the content of the Website available to search engines, you are prohibited from using or placing on the Website any code or computer program that explores non-public areas of the Website including non-publically accessible code, database schemas or structures, security features or network infrastructure.
LULUPEPPER MEDIA LLC, LULUPEPPER MEDIA DBA PEPPERTECH DIGITAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITES, INCLUDING PEPPERTECH.IO, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITES, RELATED SERVICES, ADVERTISEMENTS OR DOCUMENTATION. OUR WEBSITES AND THEIR CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE AND DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES IS OBTAINED AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK, INCLUDING ANY RISK FOR DATA LOSS, SYSTEM INTERRUPTION OR DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTING EQUIPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE. FURTHER, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITES IS FREE OF MALICIOUS CODE WHICH MAY BE INSTALLED, WITH OR WITHOUT, YOUR OR OUR KNOWLEDGE ON YOUR COMPUTING EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INTERRUPTION TO YOUR COMPUTING EQUIPMENT OR ENVIRONMENT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES.
LULUPEPPER MEDIA LLC DBA PEPPERTECH DIGITAL MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITES, THAT SUCH CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT THE SITES WILL BE FULLY AND CONSISTENTLY FUNCTIONAL, THAT ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OUR WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CORRECT AND FUNCTIONAL. NEITHER LULUPEPPER MEDIA LLC NOR ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY ENTITIES, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITES OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREFROM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR WEBSITES AND THE ACCURACY, QUALITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES.
LULUPEPPER MEDIA LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARY ENTITIES, NOR OUR PARTNERS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT THE ABOVE IS NOT ALLOWED IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE OUR LIABILITY AND THAT OF OUR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, USERS AND ADVERTISERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LuluPepper Media LLC, its subsidiary entities, its owners, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, contractors and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out your use of the Website, including:
- Any use or alleged use of your login accounts on the Website by any person, whether or not authorized by you;
- The content, quality or performance of content that you or others submit to the Website; Your violation of any law or ordinance.
---------- Revised: 11/10/18