The Raspberry Pi 400 Computer is a Raspberry Pi keyboard with the power of a Raspberry Pi 4 built in.
Key Technical Specifications
- 1.8GHz BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz) 11b/g/n/ac wireless
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0
- Includes Gigabit LAN port
- Includes VideoCore VI GPU with H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode / 1080p30 encode)
- GPU includes OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics support
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi OS and Ubuntu Desktop OS
- 78 Key U.S. keyboard layout
- Footprint: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
- Red / white
Power supply, operating system and other accessories sold separately. *Note: does not support Raspberry Pi Camera or Raspberry Pi Display
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.