Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Latest generation Raspberry Pi
- Available with 1, 2, 4 or 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Supports dual 4K monitors
- Personal computer in the palm of your hand!
You'll recognise the price along with the basic shape and size, so you can simply drop your new Raspberry Pi into your old projects for an upgrade; and as always, we've kept all our software backwards-compatible, so what you create on a Raspberry Pi 4 will work on any older models you own too.
The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. For the first time, we've built a complete desktop experience. Whether you're editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you'll find the experience smooth and very recognisable — but on a smaller, more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine.
These accessories add functionality and value.