Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- 1GB RAM
- 1.4 GHz Broadcom Quad-core processor
- Multiple ports and 40-pin GPIO
Building a NAS / Server? Check out our complete NAS kit here
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ was first introduced in 2018 and, due to its size, power and the Raspberry Pi ecosystem, it has become one of the best selling computers of all time.
The Raspberry Pi Model 3 B+ includes a 64-bit quad core processor (1.4 GHz), dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE on-board, an Ethernet port. When a separate PoE HAT is used, this Raspberry Pi may be powered by a PoE enabled network.
The RS Components Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ includes modular compliance certification, which reduces compliance testing times for new products, enabling products based on this platform to get to market faster, at lower cost.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the same size as the predecessor 2 B and 3 B models, allowing access to a large ecosystem of accessory components.
- 1. 4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU (BCM2837B0), 1 GB RAM
- Dual band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802. 11. B/g/n/ac Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4. 2, Bluetooth low energy
- PoE HAT support, camera interface (CSI), Display interface (DSI), 40 GPIO pins
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
These accessories add functionality and value.