The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT and Case Value Pack includes the accessories that you need to add motion and environmental sensors, including temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure to your Raspberry Pi.
This Value Pack includes the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT and ABS molded Sense HAT enclosure.
The Raspberry Pi computer is not included in this value pack.
The Sense HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi that includes a variety of motion and environmental sensors. It was originally designed for the AstroPi educational project onboard the International Space Station.
The Sense HAT case is a black ABS case compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Sense HAT. It includes a clear lid, providing a clear view of the Sense HAT LED matrix.
- Official Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
- Case compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
- Raspberry Pi computer not included
Sense HAT Key Features:
- Attaches directly to Raspberry Pi board
- 8x8 RGB LED matrix on top of the board, controllable with Python
- Includes joystick control
- Included sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric pressure
- No separate power supply is required
- Sensors and LED matrix are accessible/controllable with Python
Enclosure Key Features:
- Compatible with the Raspberry P1 3 B+ and Sense HAT
- Constructed of sturdy ABS plastic with clear “flip-up” lid
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.