PepperTech Digital Raspberry Pi HQ Camera Value Pack (Includes Raspberry Pi HQ Camera and 6mm Wide Angle Lens)
The Raspberry Pi HQ Camera is a 12.3MP camera based on the IMX477 sensor. This is a back-illuminated CMOS active pixel stacked sensor with a square pixel array (4056x3040 active pixels, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size). In addition to higher resolution, the IMX477 also provides improved low light performance. This sensor is capable of 4K2K image capture at 60fps. Output video formats are RAW12/10/8 and COMP8.
The camera unit is designed to accept CS-mount lenses (using an included milled aluminum lens mount). The camera kit includes a CS to C-mount adapter, which expands lens options by extending the back focus by 5mm. The camera unit includes an integrated tripod mount and focus adjustment ring. This value pack also includes the standard 200mm and an extended 610mm ribbon cable.
This value pack includes the Raspberry Pi endorsed 6mm wide angle lens. This lens is a 6mm f1.2 wide-angle lens, ideal for CCTV, wildlife/game and security camera applications, where the wide angle is desirable. The lens includes manual focus and aperture adjustment controls.
Camera Key Features:
- Back illuminated active pixel stacked CMOS sensor
- Back focus adjustable (12.5mm–22.4mm)
- Integrated IR filter (see below)
- 4K2K @60fps, 1080p@ 240fps capture
- RAW 12/10/8 and COMP8 output
- Sensor includes ambient light sensor and is capable of on-the-fly mode transition
- Includes adapter for ¼ inch tripod mount
- CS-mount lens
- F1.2 aperture
- Field angle – 63 degrees
- Manually adjustable aperture and focus