PepperTech Digital Raspberry Pi HQ Camera Value Pack (Raspberry Pi HQ Camera and 610mm Ribbon Cable)
Note: a lens (sold separately) is required to use this camera
The Raspberry Pi HQ Camera is a 12.3MP camera based on the IMX477 sensor. This sensor is a back-illuminated CMOS active pixel stacked sensor with a square pixel array (4056 x 3040 active pixels, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size). This high-performance sensor is capable of 4K2K image capture at 60fps. Output video formats are RAW12/10/8 and COMP8.
The camera unit is designed to accept CS-mount lenses (using an included milled aluminum lens mount). Additionally, the camera kit includes a CS to C-mount adapter, which expands lens options by extending the back focus by 5mm. In addition to the sensor and housing, the camera unit includes an integrated tripod mount and focus adjustment ring. This value pack also includes both the standard 200mm ribbon cable and an extended 610mm ribbon cable.
Camera Key Features:
- 12.3MP camera for high quality still and video imaging
- Back illuminated active pixel stacked CMOS sensor improves low light performance
- Back focus adjustable (12.5mm–22.4mm)
- Integrated IR filter (see notes below)
- 4K2K @ 60fps, 1080p @ 240fps image capture
- RAW 12/10/8 and COMP8 output
- Sensor includes ambient light sensor and is capable of on-the-fly mode transition
- Includes adapter for ¼ inch tripod mount
PepperTech Digital lifetime limited warranty is included with this value pack. Note that removing the IR filter will void this warranty.