PepperTech Digital Raspberry Pi HQ Camera Value Pack (Includes Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, 6mm Lens and 16mm Lens)
The Raspberry Pi HQ Camera is a 12.3MP camera based on the IMX477 sensor. This sensor is a back-illuminated CMOS active pixel stacked sensor with a square pixel array (4056 x 3040 active pixels, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size). This high-performance sensor is capable of 4K2K image capture at 60fps. Output video formats are RAW12/10/8 and COMP8.
This value pack includes the Raspberry Pi endorsed 6mm (f1.2) wide angle CS-mount and 16mm (f1.4 – f16) telephoto C-mount lenses. These lenses included manual aperture and focus adjustments and provide flexibility for a variety of applications.
Camera Key Features:
- 12.3MP camera for high quality still and video imaging
- Back illuminated active pixel stacked CMOS sensor improves low light performance
- Back focus adjustable (12.5mm–22.4mm)
- Integrated IR filter (see notes below)
- 4K2K @ 60fps, 1080p @ 240fps image capture
- RAW 12/10/8 and COMP8 output
- Sensor includes ambient light sensor and is capable of on-the-fly mode transition
- Includes adapter for ¼ inch tripod mount
- Raspberry Pi 12.3MP HQ camera
- Raspberry Pi endorsed 6mm f1.2 wide angle lens
- Raspberry Pi endorsed 16mm f1.4 – f16 telephoto lens
- 200mm and 610mm ribbon cables
- C to CS-mount adapter
PepperTech Digital lifetime limited warranty is included with this value pack. Note that removing the IR filter will void this warranty.