PepperTech Digital Raspberry Pi 400 Retro Gaming System – Compatible with RetroPie – Compatible with Recalbox
This kit includes everything you need to get started: the Raspberry Pi 400, two USB controllers, a 1m HDMI cable, the official Raspberry Pi Mouse, Raspberry Pi Power Supply and a ready-to-flash (blank) 32GB SD card.
The Raspberry Pi 400 is compatible with RetroPie and compatible with Recalbox (not included). The included 32GB SD card is ready to flash with your favorite system.
The Raspberry Pi 400 is based on the powerful Raspberry Pi 4 single board computer and is embedded in a Raspberry Pi Keyboard.
Key Technical Specifications
- 1.8GHz BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Includes VideoCore VI GPU with H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode / 1080p30 encode)
- GPU includes OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics support
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM
- 78 Key U.S. keyboard layout
- Footprint: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
- Red / white
- Official Raspberry Pi 400 Computer (keyboard & built in computer), U.S. layout - red / white
- Official Raspberry Pi Mouse, red / white
- Official Raspberry Pi 3A/5.1V Power Supply (USB-C connector)
- One (1) official Raspberry Pi Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (1 Meter, white)
- 32GB Class 10 SD card – ready to flash with your favorite system
- Two (2) USB controllers compatible with SNES
*Note: does not support Raspberry Pi Camera or Raspberry Pi Display
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.