This value pack includes the essentials needed upgrade your Raspberry Pi 3 projects and get started with the Raspberry Pi 400: the Raspberry Pi 400 (U.S. version – red and white), a 1m micro HDMI to HDMI cable, Raspberry Pi Power Supply, Raspberry Pi Mouse and 32GB SD card pre-loaded with Raspberry Pi OS.
The Raspberry Pi 400 combines the power of the Raspberry Pi 4 and integrates it into a Raspberry Pi Keyboard.
The included essential accessories allow you to plug into your monitor, power up and start using the Raspberry Pi 400.
Key Technical Specifications
- 1.8GHz BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Includes VideoCore VI GPU with H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode / 1080p30 encode)
- GPU includes OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics support
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM
What’s in the box:
- 78 Key U.S. keyboard layout
- Footprint: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
- Red / white
- Official Raspberry Pi 400 Computer (keyboard & built in computer), U.S. layout - red / white
- Official Raspberry Pi Mouse, red / white
- Official Raspberry Pi 3A/5.1V Power Supply (USB-C connector)
- One (1) official Raspberry Pi micro HDMI to HDMI cable (1 Meter, white)
- 32GB Class 10 SD card pre-loaded with Raspberry Pi OS
Monitor, getting started book and other accessories sold separately. Includes PepperTech Digital limited lifetime warranty.
*Note: does not support Raspberry Pi Camera or Raspberry Pi Display
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.