This is a turn-key Raspberry Pi 400 desktop computer with the popular Ubuntu Desktop operating system pre-installed.
Just connect your monitor and you’re ready to go!
Everything that you need to get started is included: the Raspberry Pi 400 computer and keyboard combination, an official Raspberry Pi Power Supply, the official Raspberry Pi USB mouse, two HDMI cables for dual 4K monitors, and a 32GB SD card with Ubuntu pre-installed.
With Ubuntu you will have access to a host of free and open source word processing, spreadsheet and other programs. Key Technical Specifications:
- 1.8GHz BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Includes VideoCore VI GPU with H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode / 1080p30 encode)
- GPU includes OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics support
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 RAM
- 78 Key U.S. keyboard layout
- Footprint: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
- Red and white
What's in the Box:
- 3 buttons and scroll wheel
- Wire optical mouse (attaches to keyboard hub USB port)
- Official Raspberry Pi 400 Computer (keyboard & built in computer), U.S. layout - red and white
- Official Raspberry Pi Mouse, red and white
- Official Raspberry Pi 3A/5.1V Power Supply (USB-C connector)
- Two official Raspberry Pi Micro HDMI to HDMI cables (1 Meter, white)
- 32GB Class 10 SD Card pre-loaded with Ubuntu Desktop – Boot ready
Monitor(s) and other accessories sold separately. Includes PepperTech Digital limited lifetime warranty.
*Note: does not support Raspberry Pi Camera or Raspberry Pi Display
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Ubuntu is a trademark of Canonical Limited and is used with the permission of Canonical Limited. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with Canonical Limited or the Ubuntu project.