PepperTech Digital Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Sense HAT Value Pack (Includes Element14 Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Raspberry Pi Sense HAT and Pi HAT Enclosure)
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the authentic, made in the U.K. (Element14), version of the popular Raspberry Pi single board computer. It includes a 1.4 GHz processor and 1 GB of on-board RAM. This board also includes built in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
The Sense HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi that includes a variety of motion and environmental sensors. It was originally designed for the AstroPi educational project onboard the International Space Station.
The Sense HAT case is a black ABS case compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Sense HAT. It includes a clear lid, providing a clear view of the Sense HAT LED matrix.
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Specifications:
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 64-bit CPU (1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 ARMv8)
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.2 (BLE)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 40 pin GPIO header
- Camera, composite video, audio and HDMI ports
- Attaches directly to Raspberry Pi board
- 8x8 RGB LED matrix on top of the board, controllable with Python
- Includes joystick control
- Included sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric pressure
- No separate power supply is required
- Sensors and LED matrix are accessible/controllable with Python
- Compatible with the Raspberry P1 3 B+ and Sense HAT
- Constructed of sturdy ABS plastic with clear lid to allow easy viewing of the Sense HAT LED matrix
- For authenticity, Raspberry Pi components are sourced from U.S. authorized distributors
- Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.