EasyOctoPi is the perfect companion for your 3D printer that allows you to be printing in 5 minutes!
EasyOctoPi is a hardware and software companion for your 3D printer that leverages the power of Raspberry Pi (powered by the included Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+) and the functionality of OctoPrint to give you full control of your 3D printer.
Setup is easy - just connect EasyOctoPi to your printer with a USB cable and follow the step-by-step instructions to quickly configure EasyOctoPi. You can configure your EasyOctoPi from your computer or phone, easily.
EasyOctoPi includes a LED to provide status information and a programable power button.
EasyOctoPi may be mounted on many popular 3D printers, including the Prusa MK3 and Prusa Mini, Baribo and Bear frame 3D printers, as well as 2020 and 3030 extrusion-based 3D printers.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi. EasyOctoPi is based on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ hardware platform (included in product).
- Driven by OctoPrint. OctoPrint gives you full monitoring and control of your 3D printer. EasyOctoPi makes setup and maintenance easy.
- Mount on printer.. EasyOctoPi is designed to be mounted directly on many popular 3D printers, creating a tidy workspace for your 3D printer.
- Built-in WiFi hotspot. EasyOctoPi's built in WiFi hotspot makes configuration and monitoring simple, just connect to EasyOctoPi from your phone or desktop browser to easily configure your setup.
- LED status light. The built-in LED allows you to see the status of your device in a glance.
- Configurable power button.EasyOctoPi's power button is easily configured to perform power on/off, system reboot and shutdown functions.
- Camera compatible. Attach a USB camera and monitor your 3D print jobs with your phone or desktop browser.
- 32GB storage.EasyOctoPi includes 32GB of SD card storage to store your library of print files.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. OctoPrint is a trademark owned by Gina Häußge. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.